Hair Transplant Specialist
Dr. Shapiro, a board-certified plastic surgeon, has 30 years of experience, with strong experience and training in hair restoration and hairline lowering surgery. He brings his years of excellence to deliver state-of-the-art hair solutions for Arizona and the entire western part of the US.
Areas Of Expertise
Daniel I. Shapiro, MD, FACS is a renowned Scottsdale plastic surgeon who is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has been practicing cosmetic surgery in the Scottsdale and Paradise Valley Arizona area for over 30 years. He focuses on excellence in all areas and consistently helps his patients enjoy empowering results that exceed their expectations.
Education and Training
- Resident and Fellow in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center
Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New York
- Residency in General Surgery
Hartford Hospital/University of Connecticut
- Internship in General Surgery
University of Virginia
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Arizona Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Maricopa County Society of Plastic Surgeons
– 1993; Past President
Awards & Recognition
- Top Doc Plastic Surgery – Phoenix Magazine 2011, 2012
- “Best Plastic Surgeon” – Scottsdale Magazine
- “Best Cosmetic Surgeon” – The Phoenician Awards
- “Best Facelift” – Scottsdale Living Magazine, Best of Valley Poll
- “Teacher of the Year” 2018 – Given by the Mayo Clinic Rochester Plastic Surgery Residency Training Program
- “Top Cosmetic Surgeon” – Consumers Research Council of America
- Arizona Business Leaders – 2017, 2018
- Newsweek Magazine 2020 – One of Top 100 Facelift Surgeons in U.S.
- Newsweek Magazine 2022 – One of the Top 100 Facelift and Rhinoplasty Surgeons U.S.